Family finances: Streamline your credit, banking

Personal Finance

By Lisa Gerstner Kiplinger’s

To simplify your credit and banking life, the trick is to use one credit card and put all accounts under one roof.

Pick a single rewards card with a generous payback on everything you buy and you’ll have just one credit card bill to pay each month, a single statement to monitor for errors and fraud, and one rewards program to track.

Plus, you won’t have to think about which card to pull out at the register. With the Citi Double Cash card (annual percentage rate: 13.49 percent to 23.49 percent), you’ll earn 1 percent when you make a purchase and an additional 1 percent when you pay the bill, for a total of 2 percent back on everything you buy.

Read the Full Article at www.tulsaworld.com >>>>

It's only fair to share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on TumblrEmail this to someone

Related Posts:

  • No Related Posts


All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are not necessarily the views of VT Money, VT Money, authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network and its assigns. In addition, all images within this post are the full responsibility of the author and NOT Veterans Today Network.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy


Arnaldo Rodgers Posted by on 12:54 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Personal Finance. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments Closed

You must be logged in to post a comment Login


TOP 50 READ ARTICLES THIS MONTH
From Veterans Today Network