Super visa is the visa is given to parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents only. The super visa is a multi entry visa and is valid up to ten years and allows you to visit your family in Canada for up to two years without renewing your status and thus reduces the need of frequent visitors from renewing their status of every time of visit. The super visa program was launched in December 2011 and since then more than 30,000 visas have been issued and this program has become one of the most popular programs of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
THE PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR SUPER VISA IS SIMPLE YOU HAVE TO:
- Be a parent of Canadian citizenship
- Allowed to enter Canada
- Meet some other requirements
- You have to complete an immigration medical examination and
- You have to purchase private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company which is valid for one year period and give coverage of minimum $100,000.
THE SUPER VISA INSURANCE FOR PARENTS SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING:
- Be issued by a private Canadian insurance company
- Be valid for a period of one year, which should be specified
- Should give coverage of medical care, hospitalization and return of the person to the place of origin and even return of remains to the home country in case of death
- Provide a minimum of $100,000 coverage.
The Canadian government has given us a great opportunity to reunite with our loved ones through the super visa program. The most important and mandatory requirement is to purchase a medical insurance from a private Canadian insurance company and to be bought for one year.
- Super visa insurance for parents is a medical insurance and is a proof before applying for super visa and gives coverage of minimum $100,000.
- Policy must have duration of one year and applicant can choose the date of the insurance policy.
- Refund is provided if your parents are denied super visa for entry into Canada; the refund provided is 100%.
- Refund is also given if your parent decides to leave Canada before one year; the refund is given on the unused balance.
- Note that all the plans do not cover the pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and heart conditions; there are different plans available for such conditions.
- If your parent decides to stay for more than one year, then you have to buy a new policy before the first one expires.
WHEN YOU APPLY FOR SUPER VISA INSURANCE FOR PARENTS KEEP IN MIND THAT:
- If you covered for pre-existing medical conditions?
- Get information from your financial advisor from whom you are buying, insurance that the plan you have bought is a reimbursement plan or not.
Super visa is the visa is given to parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents only. The super visa is a multi entry visa and is valid up to ten