When you are seeking a rental property you want to be certain you will be happy there before signing a lease. Here are some tips to help you findyour dream rental property:
- Area: The area in which you live plays a huge role in your overall happiness. You want to consider many aspects of your neighbourhood such as travel time to and from work, amenities such as shopping and restaurants as well as safety. Transportation can also come into play such as proximity to the tube, bus lines or easy access to highways if you drive. There are many areas to consider in West London, including Shepherds Bush, Richmond, Acton, Hammersmith and Ealing. iProperties can advise you on all of these areas, with our reputation as the best Acton Estate Agents!
- Budget: Budget comes into play when looking for your ideal rental. You want to be certain you do not over step your means even if it means finding something smashing. A good rule of thumb to follow is to ensure you are not spending more than 30 percent of your entire income on your rent. This will allow you to have enough money to spare for all of your other expenses. 20 percent is even better if you like to shop or visit your local pub after work.
- Size: Sometimes you don’t have too much choice when it comes to size once you factor in your budget and ideal location. You have to narrow down the amount of bedrooms and bathrooms you need and go from there. It is possible to find lovely, spacious homes for rent in West London, in areas such as Shepherds Bush, Richmond, Acton, Hammersmith and Ealing.However you also have to be realistic and prepared to compromise. If you find the right price and area in a flat or apartment that suits most of your needs, if it is a little smaller than you had hoped it might still be worth it in the end if everything else on your check list has been covered.
- Amenities: Depending on what type of rental you are seeking amenities might be those found in the building or home itself, or those in the local area. Some of the most important amenities to consider would include laundry and parking. As your budget gets higher you can also look at things such as a pool, outdoor area, gyms, etc. If you are renting a flat or house then you want to consider local amenities such as shopping, recreation areas, dining and anything else that might be of interest to you.
- Availability: Another important factor is the availability of the rental. For example you might find the perfect home only to discover they are not able to move out for another two months. Working with a property manager can often be helpful as they will help you find a rental that is available when you need it.
These tips can be helpful when seeking a home for rent in West London. With so many options available you are certain to find your dream home.