Establishing a small online business is very simple plan. But you have to implement correct SEO strategies and do hard work to make it successful and popular. In order to start an online business with no money, there are some free website builders and hosts to use. However, they are not always best. If you start your business with the help of third party, you have to work according to their rules and survive with your business. Even better, go with these steps.
1. Set up your desired type of online business. You can choose from 9 fundamental business models, such as advertisers, brokerages to connect sellers and buyers, affiliates whose job is to promote goods of other retailers, information-related business, subscription-related services, merchants and manufacturers who are offering their goods either via third party or directly to customers.
2. Choose a domain name and buy it. As an example if your company’s name is William Hill, (which is an online gambling site) then you can choose company’s address as www.williamhill.com. Make sure it is recognizable, short and easy toremember and should be relevant to your business.List some acceptable domain names and look for availability at NameCheap or GoDaddy. To buy each domain name, you can spend around $2 to $12 every year as of 2011.
3. Find a host for your company’s website. Consider your company website as your shop, your host as a property and your URL or domain name is your postal address. Blogger, Tumbler, Blogger and etc. are free web hosting sites to build a business website but you have to rely on certain limitations. If you don’t want to compromise with anything, then you can opt for a web hosting package from BlueHost, GoDaddy or HostGator, where it costs around $5 every month as of 2011.
4. Choose the platform where you want to setup and design your website. You can choose Joomla or WordPressif you bought private web hosting. In order to have professional look then arrange some free templates and place them on top of your webpage. Add other functionality to your website like shopping cart, subscriptions for updates, e-books or anything to assist your online business.
5. Monetize your site by registering with advertisers and retailers. If you are thinking to sell some space for placing ads to retailers, you can register regarding placing ads from Google AdSense.
6. Have specialized ads and content to promote your website. In first month, add one page per day to your site. After that, place two pages every week. You can add Google-friendly fresh content to your website. Have useful and well-written content on your website to increase SERP rankings and to keep attracting visitors to your website.
7. Now you should promote your website to upcoming customers. Apart from buying conversional ads from Google AdWords, you should also learn strategies of Off-Page and On-Page SEO. Learn how to choose keywords and how to gain back-links to your site. These strategies can take your online business to new heights and ahead of the competition.