Practically all financial experts will tell you that once you get a bit of money behind you it is always a good idea to invest a proportion of it. Investment management Hong Kong is therefore crucial. This is all about balancing risk and managing your goals. This does not merely relate to taking out a piece of paper and jotting down some numbers, that’s for sure. This is professional asset management of various securities, such as shares and bonds. It can also relate to other assets, such as property as well. This management is put in place to ensure the goals of the investment are met.
But, let’s not get ahead of ourselves, before you can begin to think about reaching your goals you first have decide upon your investment. Geography tends to play a massive role in this. After all, you must consider whereabouts is beneficial regarding property investment or what shares would be good to invest in. A good start place is undoubtedly Hong Kong. Let’s take a look at the reasons why investment Hong Kong based is recommended…
- Stable / efficient pro-business environment – After Finland, Hong Kong has the second best opacity on a global scale. The Opacity Index quantifies high frequency and low impact risks. This encompasses everything from the legal system to corruption to efficiency.
- Strategic location – One of the main benefits associated with investing in Hong Kong is that you will open yourself up to a wealth of different locations. Hong Kong is located in the heart of Asia and is a gateway to mainland China.
- Leading international finance centre – Hong Kong boasts diversified business funding sources, a sound banking system and a relatively big equity market.
- Low and straightforward tax system – In relation to tax, Hong Kong is one of the best countries in the world. According to Forbes, it has the third lowest tax misery in a global scale, and the lowest in Asia Pacific itself. You won’t experience tax on any of the following; dividends, capital gains, interest, offshore income and inheritance income.
- Freest economy in the world – This has been the case for over a decade now. A free flow of capital and information proves to be beneficial for many investment types.
- Competition – Last but not least, this is one of the most competitive locations on a global scale. It has been ranked third in economic performance, second in government efficiency and first in business efficiency.
Nevertheless, you should not invest in Hong Kong without the help of experts in the region. You need seasoned professionals who know all there is to know about the location. This is the only way you will benefit from the best advice and stellar information regarding investment opportunities. This is where Taylor Brunswick comes into play. They are experts when it comes to investing in Hong Kong, yet they also boast crucial knowledge regarding Asia and the rest of the world. This ensures you benefit from the full solution. Their independent, forward thinking and client based approach offers a winning service.
Samon Bagons is a financial writer who has profound knowledge on the contemporary financial world. He loves to contribute his articles to various financial communities, websites and blogs so that people who are going through distress, can read and help themselves get out of the debt mess.